Kilmurray House B&B
Kilmurray House offers B&B in an attractive country residence, which has been family run for over 30 years. A perfect, relaxed & peaceful location. Closeby is Lahardane Titanic Village.
Ideal location for Salmon and Trout fishing on Loch Conn, Cullin, River Moy, boats etc. arranged. Sea angling nearby, excellent golf courses (10km & 15km circle of golf courses), excellent choice of restaurants and pub food in area. Travel guides recommended. Close to Ceide Fields. Here you can indulge yourself in a vast prehistoric landscape, a natural wild ecology of blanket bog, dramatic cliffs and coastline, and a much acclaimed building, which has received Ireland's most prestigious architectural award. Groups & families welcome. Traditional Irish dancing & music night available weekly in summertime.
Step 1: Select the number of nights you wish to stay
- Celiacs and vegetarians catered for
- Hospitality tray, tea, coffee choc\'e biscuits
- Reductions by arrangements
- Loop walks in area brochures available
- Guide can be arranged if requested
- 4km from the Titantic memorial site in Lahardane
- Newly developed mountain walks in the Nephin range
- Wifi is available for all guests free of charge
Kilmurray House B&B is a Member of the B&B Owners Association
Rooms priced from €50.00